· USB 3.1 Type-C to Type-C Cable
· USB 3.1 Type-C to Type-A Cable
· Warranty card
· User manual
⚠️ GameToGo supports all Mac computers after 2013.
‧MacBook / MacBook Pro / Air
‧iMac / iMac Pro
‧Mac mini / Mac Pro
When you use GameToGo for the first time, you need to fallow the steps below to unlock Mac for installing the drivers.
After initialization you can long press the Option key （ ） and choose EFI Boot to enter Windows whenever you boot your system.
Step1： Plug in GameToGo
Choose Type-C or Type-A cable by your Mac and plug in GameToGo .
Step2： Check Lock Status
・Open Data disk and right-click Check.command. Choose 「 Open With」>「Terminal」
・Check.command will instruct you go Step3 or Step4.
Step3： Unlock Secure Boot
・Long press Command（⌘）＋R while rebooting, mac will enter「macOS Utilities」mode.
・Choose 「Utilities」on the top bar and click「 Startup Security Utility」
・Enter your macOS password to continue.
・Check 「No Security」and「Allow booting form external media」, both of them should be checked.
Step4： Enter Windows
・Restart your Mac and press Option（ ）key.
・Choose EFI Boot then press Return / Enter（ ）key and enter Windows.
※You can enter Windows by doing Step4 whenever you boot your Mac.
Step5： Installing Drivers Automatically
・GameToGo will install drivers automatically when your enter Windows for the first time.
・During the installation, there may be a window on the right, lower corner popping up for a restart. Please ignore it and restart only when all driver programs are installed completely.
During the installation, you may not be able to operate on the keyboard or touchpad. Please wait the installation finished.
Step5： Finish GameToGo Setup
・Restart your mac then long press Option（ ）key, and enter Windows.
GameToGo is preloaded with a Windows10 that hasn’t been activated. Please activate the system with your key or authorization.
Activation on home or professional versions
1. Click the Windows icon on the left, lower corner and click「 GameToGo 」folder.
2. In GameToGo folder, click Windows Change Product Key.
3. Enter your product key and click next to finish activation.
Professional、Enterprise、Education KMS activation
1. Please switch to the target Windows version first.
2. Fallow the instruction from your company or school to complete Windows activation.
Tutorial：How to Use Apple Software Update
As GameToGo is operated on Boot Camp, we suggest you to check if there is any driver update in Apple Software Update.
1. Please confirm the device is connected to the Internet.
2. Click the Windows icon on the left, lower corner, and click on Apple Software Update.
3. Check if there is an update for you in New Software Available from Apple.
4. Click Installation. The installation will be updated automatically.
Suggest you do this update immediately after finishing GameToGo setup for a better user experience.
Tutorial：How to use the right, lower corner on the touchpad as right key.
You can use two fingers press on the Macbook’s touchpad as the mouse right click in Windows.
You can also setup the right, lower corner on the touchpad as the mouse right click by the fallowing steps.
1. Click the right, lower arrow icon to reveal the hide icons, and click on the diamond-shaped Boot Camp.
2. Click Boot Camp Control Panel.
3. You can adjust the default setup behaviors of keyboard and touchpad here.
The items set up in Boot Camp Control Panel will differ based on your device model.
If you have the fallowing probles:
・ Unable to connect to internet through Wi-Fi
・ Bluetooth is unstable or Audio device is not working properly.
・ Can’t access Boot Camp program.
Please open the GameToGo troubleshooter in the Start menus and fallow the instructions to solve the problems.
・Please contact customer service if you have any problems.
Tutorial：Switch Windows Version
GameToGo preloads Windows 10 Home edition, supports Professional、Enterprise、Educational edition to activate Windows key.
Please switch your Windows version according to your Windows key.
System can not switch back by this operation. User can only reset their GameToGo for the wrong operation.
1. Click Windows icon in the bottom left corner and then click GameToGo folder.
2. Click Windows version switcher.
3. Choose the target version you need and then click. The Switch will change the Windows to the target version.
1. Reboot your Mac to macOS.
2. Open (D:) Data disk and double click Recovery.dmg.
3. Click GameToGo.app in the popup window.
4. Click fully recover and give the permission to start recover. After few minutes GameToGo will be reset to the default status.
If you lost the EFI Boot option, you can try fix boot only option.
90 Days Money-Back Guarantee
If at the end of 90 days you’re not completely in love with your purchase, return it for a full refund.
No questions asked. In any condition.
It’s that simple with GameToGo. No hassle.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a problem with any of your purchase.
One Year Refund Warranty
Within warranty and after 90 days for any defect, malfunction, even with the assistance of our C.S. and the product still doesn’t work the way it should, all you have to cover is the postage back to our company and we will refund 50% money-back for you.
Please note that all the refunds are not including the claimed Windows License.
The warranty does not cover a damage on appearance, an artificial damage, Windows system failure, or a computer virus.